Wednesday, August 21, 2013

something beautiful

The way the Lord is at work never ceases to amaze me! I am in awe, always. All the time.

It seems like some of the most amazing things in life happen when we least expect them to. I know for me that statement is evident and true. God has allowed other people to completely lift me up and encourage me throughout my entire life. I can only hope that I have been able to be that kind of person to someone.

If you know me...you know I love me some Addison Road. Their song 'My Story' is really great. It speaks of our journey and being apart of something beautiful while...relying on God.
It's pretty catchy, too! You should go listen to it! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr9J9jBFtIM


"If this is my journey, then show me Your road
Wherever you lead me in this world I want to go"
 
 
-xo


No comments:

Post a Comment