Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Indie Emporium HOLIDAY Show

Have plans this weekend?? Needing Christmas gift ideas? Because……It’s here! This weekend is the Indie Emporium’s first HOLIDAY show. I am so thrilled that I get to be a part of this wonderful event. If you follow me on my social media sites.. you know I’ve been talking about this event for a few months now. :) The time has come and, of course there seems to be a ton of last minute things I have to do before Friday night begins.
Infinity scarves are going like candy! So, I’ve been sewing up more of your favorites and I will have goodies galore for y’all to choose from at my booth. I’m bringing in some of my handmade paintings, newspaper print wall art, infinity scarves, and of course my clothing line will be featured there as well.

-----> Here’s a little rundown of what all will be happenin’ <-----
[December 13,2013] Friday night doors open at 7p-10p – The first 50 guests get a FREE swag bag filled with treats from some of the vendors. (There is a coupon for my clothing line in there… so make sure to grab one of those!)

[December 14, 2013] Saturday doors open at noon-10p – There will literally be everything from live music, SHOPPING through the 60 vendors booths, interactive make&take projects, food, a fashion show!!!!, DIY demos (okay, so fun - who wouldn’t love to do to do that..diy is so in!), etc…etc…etc.. So many fun things!
Here is a direct link to the schedule: http://www.indieemporium.com/schedule/http://www.indieemporium.com/schedule/

FASHION SHOW  8p Saturday - I have some amazing girls coming out Saturday to be my models. Let me just say, I am so lucky to have each and every one of them. First off, they are stinkin' GORGEOUS. Each and everyone of their hearts is so filled with joy and I just love it. I will be featuring 6 of my tops down the runway. This is my first official fashion show that MY designs are in. I’m mostly just so excited for this opportunity and so grateful for everyone who has pitched in to help and has taken their day off to be a part of this with me. I couldn't do it without my models. :) I have some of my besties coming and helping out with my booth while I help prepare the girls for their debut down the runway. Come out and see these beautiful girls. Can't wait! 
Guys- come bring your girlfriends, it’s an instant win… shopping is involved.
Bring a friend, come see all of the booths, walk around, and enjoy your weekend at the Indie Emporium Show.

Come see me Friday, or Saturday, OR both. I’ll be there. :) I would love, love to see you all! 
xo,
Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment