Thursday, November 28, 2013

thankful

HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone!














 
 
I am so thankful for each and everyone of you. Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog posts, checking out my website http://www.amandamooredesigns.com, and for ultimately being my biggest fans. Because of you, I am able to pursue my dream of becoming a fashion designer and owning my own Christian-based business.
 
Today I celebrated this holiday with my family. My mom, dad, and my brother Ryan.
This morning my family and I volunteered to help serve and prepare meals in the 29th Annual Cushing Community Thanksgiving Dinner. When my dad brought up this idea a few weeks ago...I automatically said, "YES! Let's do that!" I had always wanted to do this. The importance of giving back and serving others has always been upon my heart. So we headed up to the field house this morning around 10am to help prepare meals. There were a lot of volunteers that came in and out throughout the morning and early afternoon. From stirrin' green beans, to boxing up meals to be delivered to houses around the community..it was a successful, thankful morning. :)
 
I am thankful for:
my Savior.
my family.
grateful hearts.
my God centered friendships.
 
I hope everyone is able to spend this day with the people that mean the most to you.
 
With so much love.
xo
Amanda
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment